To become a registered user of the ARGANZ website please complete our online Registration form. This is available to professionals working in the Healthcare Industry. New applications will be reviewed by the ARGANZ executive prior to being activated. Please include your organisation to assist with verification. This will usually take 3-5 days.
Why would you become a registered user of the ARGANZ website:
- Access to resources such as reporting templates and scan protocols
- Updates on ARGANZ activities, including notification about future ARGANZ meetings and workshops
- Updates on issues relevant to abdominal imaging
- Option to receive updates in areas of your interest from other relevant clinical groups
- Access to past meeting presentations
If you are an FRANZCR you can also elect to be a registered member of the ARGANZ Special Interest Group. Having a broad membership base allows us to represent abdominal imagers to the RANZCR.
Use your login details to access online resources and documents available for download. Please update your ARGANZ profile which allows you to select your areas of interest and elect to be a registered ARGANZ SIG member if you are an FRANZCR.
Once logged in, additional menu options will appear on the Resources Menu.